Wednesday, December 18, 2013

++KIAVAHR PATTERN TITAN SPOTTED++

++INCOMING TRANSMISSION++

++INQUISITIONAL CODES VERIFIED++

++MY LORD INQUISITOR, ACOLYTE DRAZ REPORTING FOR SCHEDULED UPDATE. THE KIAVAHR PATTERN TITAN ASSEMBLY IS AT 50%. TESTING IS PREDICTED TO PROCEED ON  SCHEDULE. THE SHADOW MASTER HAS TAKEN TO CALLING IT CORVUS REX. ADDITIONAL PICS ARE ATTACHED.++



When Warhounds were made legal for Escalation I just about flipped the table in joy. I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

Combine my favorite mech from my favorite game of all time, Metal Gear Rex, and my hobby of 40k together. Soon it will be my first Super-heavy count-as Warhound stalking through the radioactive wastes of Kiahvar. Words cannot describe my elation.

I am going all out with this.

And it shall be glorious.

Victorius Aut Mortis

No comments:

Post a Comment