- Captain with Relic plade and combi plas
- 10 sniper scouts with camo and a ML
- 5 bolter scouts with a HB
- 10 Tacs with a combi plas, plas, and grav cannon
- Knight Crusader with RFBC
- High Marshall
- Crusade squad loaded for CC
- Knight Paladin
Nusquam, on 31 May 2017 - 10:56 PM, said:Also more on the cover thing, units only get cover if they are all entirely on or in terrain. Not if they obscured by it, or if one model is out of it. Only in optional terrain rules do only vehicles and monsters get cover by being obscured. Infantry never get cover by being obscured unless they are withing 1" of a barricade that separates them from the shooter. That's pretty weird.
Also I really don't like the new cover system.
I also want to invest in some assassins as well. Eversors assaulting from 9.01" for 3d6"(+"1") turn one is scary. Vindicares are going to mulch characters.