Saturday, April 20, 2013

Bipedal Soul Grinder of Chaos

Here's my kit-bashed, converted Soul Grinder of Khorne! I wanted something more ferocious than the standard Soul Grinder. I'll be deep striking him in my "Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war." list(if you visit 1d4chan you might have seen me post it at the bottom of Daemons 6th Ed Tactics) so he won't even be using cover.

The first few pictures are pre-leg muscles and the green stuff is just for attaching the legs. Those muscles came out the best but I covered them up with metal plates after because I liked the look better. Oh well.

Also, being color-blind I can't tell if the green stuff is really visible. It looks grey to me. (I paint using color theory more than my own eyes) The left arm where it connects to the body, the back left shoulder blade area, the neck joint, the hips and upper thigh and loincloth are all green stuff.

I primed and started painting him today, more updates to come!





No comments:

Post a Comment